My journey to Cardiff City

These are my Video Logs of my recent journey to Cardiff City. Enjoy!


DECEMBER 6th - I have been invited to Cardiff City.


DECEMBER 13th - 1 more day left before flying off to Cardiff City, and I am prepared... not to mention, excited!


DECEMBER 16th - I have safely arrived in Cardiff City after a 13 hour flight from KLIA to Heathrow Airport, London.. and a 2 hour drive to Cardiff City. It is now 4.30am and I am having trouble sleeping due to time zone differences.


DECEMBER 16th - with Julian Jenkins, the Director of International Marketing & Special Projects of Cardiff City FC.


DECEMBER 16th - Find out why I was strangely overwhelmed being in a stadium i had no affinity to until recently.


DECEMBER 16th - Why we are not allowed to step on the pitch?


DECEMBER 16th - My second day Cardiff City.


DECEMBER 17th - The Merchandise! MALAYSIA!


DECEMBER 17th - Some young supporters of Cardiff City FC


DECEMBER 17th - An inside view of the Admin office of Cardiff City FC[part.1]


DECEMBER 17th - An inside view of the Admin office of Cardiff City FC[part.2]


DECEMBER 17th - An inside view of the Admin office of Cardiff City FC[part.3]


DECEMBER 18th - My match day experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment