HooHA! Get Together!




hooHA! Get Together 2010
I am glad the national athletes joined us because we asked questions like... what part of the foot do

you use when running up or down the hill...


Apparently... it depends on what you are comfortable with and what comes naturally to you. For the
him, he uses the heel to run uphill.

They also took us through some stretching exercises before and after the run/jog/walk.

Each streching exercise lasted between 10 to 20 seconds. It was cool.

hooHA! Get Together 2010 The Orange Man's story
Talking about cool. It was a fantastic feeling when I overcame my mind and body to get out of the bed

at 5 am and it was pouring down with rain.

My first reaction was " OK. Time to go back to sleep. No one is going to

come anyway!" Then within milliseconds I responded.


Yes, I responded by saying "I am going to

overcome this mental barrier. I will be at the park running rain or shine" So I dorned on my orange

running vest and tights. I looked good (at least to me).



 I like to thank my wife for joining me in the jog with my daughter. I actually thought she was going to pull the blanket over her head and go back to sleep.

But NO!.. she got up like a flash and looked out the window. Mentioned something about the rain and

started getting ready and prepared my daughter's (Vanshika) milk and pampers ready.

Then I shipped my family into my car and drove to the park. During my drive there, I felt special. You know... waking up early, being committed to exercise in the rain etc. And when i got there...

Surprise! Surprise! when I saw some uncles and aunties (60 year olds) walking around the park with their umbrellas.

So I got out of my car....

and IMMEDIATLEY I felt the rush of the fresh air into my lungs. My life source, my energy, my inner

spirit was dancing with great joy when I opened my arms and felt the rain on me.

Took me back when I was a child.. where there was no care... no limitations.. no FEAR!


Remember those days? Where nothing mattered. We were unstoppable, weren't we? The only thing

we had to manage was our parents. We had to convince them that allowing us to play longer was

good for them.  Remember that?

Well... thats how I felt when I was jogging and walking around the park. Yes. it was raining but that 

made it even better.

I felt like my aura of negative energy and thoughts got washed away by a godly shower!

My eyes were bigger, my smile was wider, my heart stronger and my steps bolder.

The green leaves were intensive. I was seeing the world with crystal LED clarity.

All this for free.

hooHA! Get Together 2010

I feel good! dada!dada!dada! You know I would now! So good ! So good! Ayeeeiiiiiii!!!!!(James

Brown Song)


I felt so good I want to do it again.

You wanna feel like that? You wanna join me?

Join my team and I on 24th April 2010 (Saturday) at Taman Lembah Kiara at TTDI. We will start our

warm up at 7.30am.

The park is great...so bring your family, friends and breakfast and lets have a picnic after that.


hooHA! Get Together 2010

Click here to view more photos in the gallery.

hooHA!

The OrangeMan

No comments:

Post a Comment