Something really Special coming Your way!

I was at Astro today doing a shoot for a brand new football chat show for next season. You are probably thinking " what another freaking football chat show". Yes, I thought so too until I went for the pilot shoot. I have to say to my infinite sursprise. It was so much fun. I am sure you will enjoy it too.

What transpired was something special. It was special because of the passion, love and enthusiams shared by football fans both male and female. I cant share much neither can I put up any photos for now. I am asked to keep it SECRET!!!!

But I will share one thing with you... the Sports fan, the Football fan. What I did was to share your stories, your views and I represented your passion. You were REPRESENTED.

I will be doing more and more of meeting up with you and we will have our own chats and stories. You never know. You might be on the show yourself. I was so excited and wrote to my friend Jason Dasey, the producer of the show, on how I felt about the show.

Below is the email that I sent to Jason. I sometimes wish that words can be accompanied by the energy of excitement and fun as it would be if I were sharing this in person with you.


hooHA!Jason,


What an audition it was? What a show its going to be!!!!!!!

SilIy me, it was NOT an audition. It was friends having a

‘Ball” of a time with each other.


To me it was a dream come true sitting at the same table

with Dez Corkhill and Scottie O talking and

sharing football stories and facts.


It is what most Malaysians would love to do. Chat about

their favourite

game, their favourite clubs, their favourite players, their

favourite goals, most hated team..... you get my

drift.

And of course all of the opinions were RIGHT!!!


I could not keep my mouth shut when I went back home

and told my wife what I did at 9am on Friday morning of 21st May 2010.


She got excited too. I think she was happy that I wasn’t

with some other girl. Sorry.. I disgress.


By the way, wasn’t the energy between us great?


I must say Linora, Edleen and Muhaini (hope I spelt it

right) did a great job hosting us fellas.


Jason, you really gave some fantastic topics to chat and

debate on.


The team did a great job with lighting and camera set up

etc.

It was nice to meet Nick John. Roshan... well, he was

being a Roshan.


I am just going on and on and on.


Mate, The chat show was fun, informative, it was fiery, it

was entertaining and sometimes controversial.


In short, it was storying telling at its best.


hooHA! to you all!


Thank you.


PS: those of you who piked out. You missed out on something special.


Anand (Theorangeman)

No comments:

Post a Comment