F1 Singapore night party

hooHA! THE ORANGE MAN is going to F1 night party in Singapore to party, to meet people.. chat with them .. take photos with them..

take video of the people having the greatest time. I am going to find out when the party is on and invite some one to come with me...

orangef3000scott2

Yes... on the 27th of September .. the F1 start at 8pm Sunday.


Transport and food is on me. I am not planning to have any accommodation as I am not planning to stay there after the party.


I am planning return to KL catching the earliest bus back. Why?


So that I can get my team to load up the photos and videos on hooHA.

By the way...I wont be driving.. neither will you. If you know what I mean.

The party person who will be joining me ....need to pay for your drinks unless I manage to get a sponsor for our trip.


So there.. anyone interested in joining me for a 24 hour party trip to Singapore for F1 Night party.

Private message me at www.hooha.asia (user name:THEORANGEMAN) and tell me why you should be my party friend to Singapore.


Once I have chosen you... I will message you back... say 3 days before our trip.

By the way.. you would need to be a hooHA member to message me.


Also... if any of you are already going to be there.. let me know.. you can leave message behind in the hooHA's bulletin.


We can meet up there.


Before you decide to private message me (username : THEORANGEMAN), let me share with you what I intend to do.


I intend to meet as many people as possible at the key party point for F1 Night Party. I will be at the Clark Quay. Happening place.

f1photo

I don’t intend to watch the F1 itself... only soaking in the raw energy of the mean machines roaring past the city of Singapore.


What I intend to watch is F1 sports fans having a great time.


I will take photo of you and I partying with others.. hopefully we will meet people from other parts of the world too.


I will also video the madness of the people having a crazy time at the party(s).


I will then load the photos and videos up hooHA's gallery for all to view..so that they know what they missed out on.


I will not plan the trip.. I will just get the bus tickets (I promise you first class bus service) for us..we land in Singapore..then


We will make our way to the party place. We will mingle and let our hair down. Probably you since I don’t have any.


I will take photos of you.. party.. then when the time comes catch the bus back.. early next morning I suspect.


If this is not your cup of beverage.. thats fine.. I am going anyway.


By the way check out www.clarkequay.com.sg to get an idea of the F1 night party fun.

hooha

THE ORANGE MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment