The little child in The Orange Man

I had a freaking good time on the F3000 race boat. Or is it speed boat. I dont know but who cares. It was a raw and mean machine.

From the time I woke up yesterday to go and meet some mates who were going to show me exactly what a F3000 race boat can do, I was excited.

Just imagine this. While most of  you are on the way to the dreaded work place facing the monday blues, I was parking my car at the shores of a huge, huge lake of Puchong Perdana (believe me it is bloody big). I was actually smiling to myself thinking about you guys.

I was thinking how jealous you are going to be reading about my experience.  I feel for you guys man. I do. Imagine the traffic jam, your boss in your face, exhaust fumes, the toll etc.Cry And here I am with my orange sleeves Nike dry fit top, my jeans and my brownish red leather boots getting into a adrenalin sapping F3000.

I felt like the Marlboro man. The orange Marlboro man. Cool

By that time I got there, a couple of F3000 boats were already in the water whizzing thru the lake at about 130 to 140km per hour.

I stood there anxiously hoping to gett a chance to drive this machine.



hooHA!

hooha

THE ORANGE MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment