THE ORANGE MAN: I am born at last.

I am The Orange Man. I was conceived on 22 May 2008 and I was born exactly 1 year later on 22 May 2008. It is also Hooha.Asia's first year anniversary. Although the website for the Asian Sports fan was soft launched on 22 April 2009, but the official company registration date was 22 May 2008.
 
Who is The Orange Man? I dont know since I was only born yesterday at about 4.00pm in Malaysia. I am still developing my personality. But I know one thing. I am the inner voice, the sports spirit of Anand. Anand is the guy who is responsible for the conception of Hooha.Asia. His brother Nithi and him are the ones who have taken the hooha idea to reality.

The Orange Man is the personality that does and says what he pleases while Anand is the controlled and measured guy.

The Orange Man is the free spirit that Anand always wanted to be but cant because he is too caught up with what is right and wrong.

The Orange Man is the character that gets excited about getting up at 5am in the morning, gets on a speed boat and enjoys the exihiliration and adrenalin of speed,risk and danger while Anand rather just sleep that extra 1 hour.

I, The Orange Man, may or may not agree with what Anand has to say. But I bet you this, I will push his limits in what he can do for the Asian Sports Fan.


hooHA!

hooha

THE ORANGE MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment