hooHA! Way too long!

Print E-mail
hooHA! Way too long! The orange man has been away for way too long. Where did he go you ask?

I have been away.. working my bud off to make hooha.asia happen. Recruiting members. sharing the hooha story.. blah..blah..


and suppose finding myself too. Like do i have the kahunas too be the orange man and for how long?


Well. here i am at 12.50 am on tuesday (15 Sep 2009) writing on my blog after a lengthy absence.


I am tired of being Anand everyday. Every now and then i want to live life as the orange man.


Dont get me wrong.. Anand is a great guy. he knows what he wants in life. he is driven by success but his values are too corporate

and sometimes goody two shoes sometimes.


Everytime Anand dons on his Hooha! orange shirt ... the orange man rears his mischievious self up but gets pressed down by Anand.

anniversary

He has been comsumed by Anand's values of achievements and goals and objective and target etc.. boring...


As The orange man I want to live my dreams through sports.. i want to be part of the fun part of sports.


hooha

THE ORANGE MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment